RELIABLE TANK LINE DRIVERS MUST…
- Be knowledgeable in and comply with all Department of Transportation (DOT) and Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) laws pertaining to their jobs
- Maintain a valid Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) with the proper endorsements for the type of vehicle they operate
- Have at least one year tractor-trailer experience
- Be able to compute basic math (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division)
- Be capable of standing and walking for intermittent periods of time, climbing in and out of truck cabs, up and down ladders and customer racks, lifting and carrying up to 40lbs, multiple times daily
- Due to the geographical area in which Reliable Tank Line operates, drivers must be capable of working in all types of weather (heat, cold, rain, snow, ice, etc.)
- Reliable Tank Line, LLC, is a 24-hour a day, 365 days a year company. All drivers will be required to work their scheduled shifts. This includes days, nights, weekends and holidays.